3M Magick of Mindfulness
A one day BLISS shop for Self mastery and Stress Management
Magick with a K means tapping into and creating a better reality. A reality that aligns with eternal bliss. It is not to be confused with Magic with just a c which could be fantasy, an illusion, sleigh of hand or slick marketing.
“Minding The Body, Mending the Mind and Managing Moods”- A stress management programme based on Yoga helps one to bring out ones true potential.
The popular 3M Magick Bliss-shop is a practical approach to identify and release stress that is there on many levels, of the body, mind, and emotion. It helps one to be aware of and integrate body, emotions, mind and soul.
Aim: The 3M Magick will give specific tools that would help the participant cope with present-day work place and personal situations that are ridden with mental and emotional stress, poor fitness levels, over-stretching for deadlines, strained family ties and lifestyle related issues. It helps to enhance life mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. It makes a person become vibrant, full of energy and face the day with joy. It enhances inner peace and stability. Long-term support for practice is provided.
- Stress and its symptoms
- Ergonomics, body alignment, postural habits
- Neuro-postural programming
- Diet management, sleeping and breath patterns that might cause tension.
- Inter-relatedness of body, emotions, mind and intellect.
- Perceptual awareness
- Befriending the Sub-Conscious Mind.
- Conscious Choices.
- Balanced lifestyle
- Breaking the loop of unhealthy habits. Optimizing energy.
- Releasing anger and depression
- Having a vision for ones life
- Relationship management.
Life gives us hurdles, so we may learn to enjoy the jumps
- Practical and experiential exercises and explanations for better self-understanding.
- Body movements as well as Cathartic and Awareness exercises.
- Tension releasers that can be adopted while at work.
- Breath awareness techniques to understand emotional states.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Visualizing techniques that provide better focus.
- Programming the sub-conscious mind.
Where the mind goes prana or energy flows. So focus on the solution and not the problem. As you continue to do that doors and windows will open. Or as you keep stepping back to get a better perspective, you will see that the wall ceases to exist at the place with the best view
- Reduced stress levels – holistic health
- Clarity of thought, focus and concentration
- Zest for life- High motivation levels
- Open Communication
- Increased self – esteem and confidence
- Relationship healing
- Drawing abundance into ones life
- Increase in energy and moving to higher frequencies
- Vibrant and healthy inner and outer environment
- Increased awareness and joy
Yoga is bringing to being one’s potential
Yoga is the most ancient science of Self Awareness, Self Management , Self Discovery, Transformation and Self Realisation.
“As part of a Faculty development program, we had invited Ms. Maitreyi to speak to our participants. She spoke for three hours and enthralled us with lucid examples of connections within the body and the connection between man and the universe. She explained how different types of food affect our bodies and mind. She told us how posture has a direct bearing on back pain and taught how to relieve pain. She showed easy practices, which they could practice even in their work area. Maitreyi is very knowledgeable, pleasant, energetic and passionate. I have been recommending her program to everyone.”
- Shiva, Manager Human Resources, TCS
“I was in a state of euphoria after attending Maitreyi’s workshop on the Magick of Mindfulness. It has enhanced my concentration in my work. It has unleashed my creative insight and enhanced my self-confidence. I have become very healthy both mentally and physically.“
- N.C. Balachandran, Manager (Operations), Madras Management Association
It is brilliant and knowledge oriented. I wish to get involved in it more and more
- Debee Prasad CTS
Excellent-Very enlightening-Learnt simple techniques which can be easily practiced
- Ramya Venkateswaran, Citi Bank
It was totally new and the best way to have peace in life
- Rajshri Balasubramaniam, Satyam Computers
My belief about taking responsibility for one’s life has become even stronger
- Maya HR CTS
Excellent practical workshop on Yoga
- Mohan Kumar EID Parry.
“We have been using the services of Ms. Maitreyi in conducting Yoga sessions for our employees. We find the program very useful and interesting. Maitreyi’s skill and knowledge in the field really helps to keep the vigour of the program high. We have plans to continue with her services after the current batch of trainees complete their program, as we want to carry the benefits of the program organization wide. Her discipline in adherence to time and schedule is commendable. “
- Kamali Rajesh, Associate Vice-President – Human Resources, Ford India Limited