30 HR Online ARKAYA FOUNDATIONS FOR LIFE / YOGA BIJA COURSE + 9 HR In Class Live Sessions (select locations)
AWAKEN TO YOUR HIGHEST POTENTIAL
Yoga Bija means Yogic seed. Plant seeds of harmony. Learn to HARMONIZE all areas of your life and relationships. Enhance and integrate your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual dimensions. Move from just intellectually understanding to REALIZING. Create deeper CONNECTIONS within and out.
Who is it for?
1. This program is for anyone who wants a better life. One who wants to tap into a life of possibilities and ease
2. For anyone who wants to be a Arkaya Yoga and Tantra Teacher/healer. Tantra is about balancing the energies within
3. For Teachers from other styles/traditions who want to understand the deeper dimensions of yoga and teach a more integrated system
There will be 30 online class room hours + 10 practicum hours that the participant needs to fulfill.
The Foundations of Life & Yoga Bija program is part of the Arkaya Yoga Teacher’s Program, but can also be done independently. To find out more about the full teacher training program, click here.
THIS PROGRAM IS OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS OF ALL LEVELS.
THE PRACTICES ARE BOTH GENTLE AND DEEP AND WILL HELP YOU ABSORB THE YOGA LIFE.
Contents of the Course:
From Stress to Serenity to true Success
Classical Yogic ethos, all the tools in yoga, yogic diet and lifestyle.
Immersion into deeper dimensions of Yoga and SattvicTantra.
Healing relationship to self and others - from IQ to EQ to SQ
Creating a synergy of the right and left brain , yin and yang , and different polarities
You will learn solutions and practices to release old unnecessary karmic (thought, emotional and behavioural) patterns and traumas.
a. E.g. physical/behavioural addictions to alcohol, sugar, coffee, social media, gambling, porn, working
b. Unchannelised emotional patterns: anxiety, depression, anger outbursts, unresolved grief
c. Unhealthy thought patterns: racist, sexist, classist thinking, limiting self- worth, energy consuming mind loops
Conscious healthy boundary setting. Importance of the Sacred ‘No’
Strengthen the nervous system and build steadfastness
Manifest your best
Be in tune with your rhythm
Acceptance of ones vulnerabilities, shadow side / sub conscious fears and releasing them.
Learning to Consciously Simplify (Purify), Slow down, Stabilize and Synthesize. This speeds evolution
Contemplation and Self reflection to create inner and outer harmony
Aligning Body,Emotions and Mind with the Divine
Build a strong foundation for support and evolution
Enjoying the process and become playful
What will you receive?
1. 30 hours of online instruction & practices with Yogacharini Maitreyi over the course of 4 months (see Schedule below)
2. Video recordings of all sessions to do at your own pace
3. Study materials
a. Workbook & Journal for Self-awareness practice
4. Based on your location, there will be local Arkaya classes & healing sessions for a small additional cost to integrate and connect in person
5. Space to share, be witnessed and clear old unresolved emotions and trauma.
Ready to build a strong yogic foundation for manifesting the highest potential in you?
Upcoming Foundations for Life / Yoga Bija Online Course:
Dates and Times:
June 24th 2019 onwards Mondays and Wednesdays for 10 weeks with breaks in between for integration
1. 90 minute Arkaya Yoga Practice - Mondays: 11 am (PST), 7 pm (GMT+1), 11:30 pm (GMT+5:30)
2. 90 minute meditation and manifestation principles and Q & A on Wednesdays: 11 am PST, 7 pm (GMT+1), 11:30 pm (GMT+5:30)
Start date: June 24th on Mondays and Wednesdays for 4 weeks
1 week Integration Break for the week of July 22nd
Restart : July 29th on Mondays and Wednesdays for 4 weeks
Week 9 : Monday Sept. 16 & Wed. Sept. 18
Final Week 10 : Monday Oct. 21 & Wed. Oct. 23
Location: Worldwide via Zoom
INVESTMENT and REGISTRATION
A fabulous introductory offer of
Early Bird: $540 CAD before June 15th
Regular: $620 CAD
Payment Plan: $220 per month over 3 months.
For additional in person Arkaya group class & healing: $150
Send etransfer to email@example.com or register on event brite
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or for those in Vancouver call Kiana and Gibsons call Ross :