We are building a harmonious team and people in the following areas are needed to grow with us
1. Trainers and teachers in Mindfulness and Arkaya Yoga - If you have an interest and good communication skills we will train you.
2. Psychologists and Psychology students who want to associate with us on a part time/free lance basis and integrate Arkaya Healing tools in their work.
3. Trainers in Various other soft skills areas who like to be associated with us in Chennai
4. Marketing and PR executive
5. Full time database management and Relationship management person
6. Volunteers for Arkaya foundation
7. Fundraisers for Arkaya Foundation
WHAT WE DO
Arkaya builds evolutionaries and conscious communities around the world. Through the many Teacher Trainings, training programs, retreats, immersions and audio visuals we empower people to connect with their highest self and rise to their full potential.
WHEN WE STARTED
Arkaya ( light, healer , inspiration) came into being in 2000, when Yogacharini Maitreyi was called to dedicate more of her time to a Life in Light. Maitreyi was drawn to the yogic life as a young child and started teaching yoga in 1997. Arkaya came into being, when she realized she needed to create a sanctuary for all to rise above old Self defeating habits, that did not serve source.
WHERE WE STARTED and WHERE WE ARE NOW
Arkaya as an institution had its beginning in Chennai in South India. Then training in various cities in India like Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Calcutta. The teachings soon went to countries like Sweden , Bangladesh and Srilanka . Then as Maitreyi became a permanent resident of Canada in 2005, the teachings spread to North America as well. Now Arkaya Mindfulness and Healing is taught by her and her teachers in many parts of the world.
WHO WE TRAIN
We train people from various walks of life and across age groups. Prisoners, monks, management students , CEOs, business owners, Vice presidents as well as children need this wisdom and self awareness.
Our team consists of an eclectic group of people who have different skills. They are all united in wanting to build harmony within and without.
Paul James, who is the founder of PSCS, an Industrial Relations consultant and Business associate started a wing of Arkaya for soft skills training and recruitment in Chennai. He has done his Doctorate studies in training need analysis and his passion is Organizational Development. He consults for top companies and conducts employee satisfaction surveys. For his details go to www.pscs.in